What is Social Media Optimization or Social SEO?
Social media optimization (also known as SMO or social SEO) is the promotion of content on the social media sites with the intent of attracting unique visitors to website content. SMO is one of many online methods of website optimization and search engine optimization or SEO. Search engine optimization is the process of improving the visibility or rank of a website in search engines which refers to the "natural" search results for important keywords.
View samples on our SEO Portfolio and our Pricing and Affordable Plans
Custom SEO Montreal services please call 514-568-2451.
What are the Benefits of Social Media Optimization?
- Increase your Traffic Significantly
- Save Money on Expensive Online Advertising
- Viral Marketing Increases Brand Awareness and Sales for your Company
- Improve your Search Engine Results on Google, Yahoo! Bing and more
- Get link popularity from high-ranking sites like Twitter and Facebook (Link Popularity refers to number of links or hyperlinks pointing to your website from other sites. Search engines monitor these links in order to help determine the overall quality of your website content)
- Link exchange programs are so passé! One-way inbound links or incoming links to your site now hold the most weight with the search engines. Search engines often use the number and quality of inbound links that a website has as one of the most important factors for determining that website's search engine ranking
- Save time and money! Let our experts do your social SEO for you!
View Pricing and Subscription Plans
Why does your company need to be on the Social Networks?
Google search engine expert explains how promoting your site on the social networks can help improve your page rank on Google, Yahoo!, Bing and other search engines. AdSourcePro.com offers bookmarking services to help improve your search engine results.
Experts like Google's Matt Cutts (view video) are now saying that to get the best Google search engine results using the new 2010 Caffeine algorithm and Twitter real time search technology, web site owners will need to be included on the major social networks.
"Google started serving Twitter real-time search results in its SERPs (Search engine results pages) and started implementing Facebook updates in February (2010), streaming real-time content from across the web. That means users view live updates from social media sites, headlines from news articles, and blog posts published in real-time for relevant searches."
"Google's new search technologies enable it to monitor over a billion documents and process hundreds of millions of real-time changes daily in conjunction with its partners, including Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, FriendFeed, Jaiku, and Identi.ca."
How to optimize your site for Google...
Optimize Your Business on the Social Media!
AdSourcePro.com has been offering a wide range of SEO services to local and national clients since 2001.
Local SEO Montreal Services
Optimize your web site on Google, Yahoo!, Bing and other search engines. We place your web site links on the largest Social Networks online including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Blogger, LinkedIn, Delicious, Yahoo! Meme, Yahoo!, Typepad, Hi5, Xanga and other networks. Quality backlinks from these high ranking social sites help improve your SEO or Search Engine Optimization. Why spend more on SEO? Let our experts boost your SEO within budget!
This is not an automated service. Our administrators will submit your links manually to social networking sites in order to boost your web site's search engine optimization. Why pay hundreds more for SEO services? Get the edge over your competition.
View Pricing and Affordable Subscription Plans starting at $19 per month
Our company's success speaks for itself. View our SEO Portfolio for our present and past SEO/SMO clients.
Social Media Optimization Services
AdSourcePro.com offers several plans below to suit your needs and budget from affordable starter plans to small business and professional custom solutions.
Questions about our plans or custom services? Contact us